Stamm Tech was recently hired by BCI National Construction to plan and execute several building infrastructure solutions for their T Mobile store projects across southeast Wisconsin.
When it comes to low voltage work and building infrastructure, Stamm Tech prides itself on being a ‘one stop shop’ for everything a client would need. Since the scope of work for each project fell within Stamm’s capabilities, there were only a few minor challenges. Each store is roughly a two-day job. The jobsite is often filled with workers from other trades and the ability to work around other crews is paramount. Additionally, we didn’t always know the exact final layout of each store. The solution to both of these was clear communication and the ability to work on the fly.
Scope of Work
Stamm executed essentially the same scope of work for each project. This included:
- Cable the entire building for phones, printers, and works stations as well as the wireless equipment set up
- Build and install their network rack
- Install credit card machines and point of sale stations
- Configure all manager’s desk components
- Installation of digital signage displays in store and front windows
- Large digital display and vertical digital signage display
- Complete all wiring
- Test and certify cabling and set up hardware components